Huntsville releases info for reporting COVID-19 community concerns and violations

Muskoka Post Staff

If you have a specific COVID-19 related complaint:

  • Social gatherings of more than 5 persons, contact OPP 1-888-310-1122

  • Non-essential business open for other than take out or delivery, contact OPP 1-888-310-1122

  • Use of outdoor recreational facilities (excluding trails), contact OPP 1-888-310-1122

  • Suspected price gouging of essential goods, contact Ontario Consumer Protection Hotline 1-800-889-9768

For full explanation and suggested cautions, visit FAQ's

To report outdoor burning, during fire ban and COVID-19:

  • Emergencies 9-1-1 which include out-of-control burning

  • After hours reporting, contact by-law at 705-789-6421 ext. 3039 or 3041

  • Reporting during a ban, contact the Town of Huntsville By-law department

For full explanation, visit the outdoor burning page.

595 views0 comments

Muskoka  Post

©2017 by MUSKOKA POST. Proudly created with